At LearnTel Pty Ltd, we respect the privacy of your personal information and as a best practice measure we comply with the National Privacy Principles as implemented in the Australian Federal Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of Personal Information
LearnTel will not collect and/or retain any personal information except that which is knowingly supplied by you when you utilise our services.
- We will not collect personal information about you unless that information is necessary for provision of one or more of our services.
- The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend on the level of services you request from us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information will never be released to a third party without your consent.
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide services and content that you have requested or may be of interest to you, for example forums, newsletters or events;
- for communication, statistics, research and development.
Security and Quality of your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that personal information we collect about you is held securely. We will take reasonable steps to:
- ensure that any personal information we collect and use is accurate, complete and up to date;
- protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
While we endeavour to implement high levels of security to protect users of our website, you should note that there is an inherent risk associated with the use of an insecure network such as the World Wide Web. We cannot exclude the possibility that a user’s personal information (including emails) may be viewed, intercepted or modified by a third party.
Access to and Correction of your Personal Information
Our main method for ensuring that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date is by giving you the ability to update your details online and you can help us to keep the personal information we hold about you accurate, complete and up to date by updating your details online whenever necessary.
You may withdraw from our email list at any time – unsubscribe details are included with each mailout.
Concerns or Queries
If you have any concerns or queries about this policy or about how we handle personal information about you, please contact us via the contact details listed on this website.